Miyerkules, Hulyo 25, 2012

Hello there! I am Rissa and this my webpage. I made this blog as a project for Leonardo Articles, which is an ESL and Web Development course. If you'd like to contact me, look for the contact form found on this website. Below is my personal CV, which includes samples of sites and web content I've created perversely.

Skills
Graduated with distinction from ECS
6 years of content creation experience (particularly intended for Electronic viewers)
7 years of web design experience.
Committed, team player professional with a taste for specifics.

Employment Experience.
Leonardo Articles,2006 - Present
Staff Manager
In charge of forming a international team of internet writers to accommodate a challenging set of growth goals and objectives.
- Make cutting edge records for output, growing production by 25% around the world
- Accurately handled continuous logs of task distribution
- Handled QA for global development over a large team of content writers

Self-employed Wp Website Designer
2011-Present

Additional Expertise
Proficient in Macedonian
Excellent knowledge utilizing huge choice of office software

You can find my work on these sites

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento